Wednesday 4 July 2012

In case you were wondering I'm in Sydney, Australia. One of the people who convinced me that this was a good idea is a new colleague at work. He has just moved back to Sydney and wanted to take his wife shopping (I mostly buy online and I'll post some links to my favourite sites soon) so he got me talking.

For clothing you really can't go past the major department stores like David Jones for the concession stores like Alannah Hill and Myer for Hi There by Karen Walker. I'm also a huge fan of Cue and Veronika Maine, I worked for them during my last two years at uni and the quality of the products is great. But it really depends on what you are looking for. If you have something that you are after, let me know I'm sure I can help!


:-) 




No comments:

Post a Comment