Tuesday 31 July 2012

My new Kindle cover!!!

Hello all! It was recently my birthday and my boyfriend gave me the Kindle Touch 3G, so of course I had to have a gorgeous case for it. It wasn't too hard, I have a few favourite designers I usually go to but I noticed that they aren't as easy to obtain as iPad cases. I was momentarily worried until I found the Kate Spade series exclusive to amazon.com. 


It arrived today, kate spade new york- in Normandy Dot and it's perfect!!! Very special :-) 

kate spade new york Kindle and Kindle Touch Case Cover, Normandy Dot

Also available in a few different prints, if you have a kindle- it's a must have accessory:

kate spade new york Patent Leather Kindle  Case Cover (does not fit Kindle Touch), Leopardkate spade new york Canvas Kindle Cover (Fits Kindle Keyboard)
kate spade new york Canvas Kindle Cover (Fits Kindle Keyboard)kate spade new york Canvas Kindle Cover (Fits Kindle Keyboard)

All available on amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=kate+spade+kindle+cover


Happy Shopping!
- Bianca & Orlando.

No comments:

Post a Comment