Sunday 19 August 2012

Florals & Prints.

Every time I open up to check out what's new on Saks now, I see this amazing image:





Erdem- Elisabeth Top & Erdem- Silk Voile Susie Skirt



Fendi- 2Jours Medium Mixed-Media Tote

So I set out to find some similar options... without the price tag.

at www.gormanshop.com.au the tree leopard print:




with:



ASOS Leather Scallop Edge Shopper- off asos.com




If you don't want to wear the printed skirt at printed top together, try one or the other with a plain colour you're comfortable wearing.


Preen Line Sonja Top In Floral & Animal Print- off asos.com. This would look great with a navy, black or even light blue a-line skirt.




Kate Spade New York- Jolie Silk Skirt off saksfifthavenue.com. This would be easily worn with either beige, yellow, black and white. The great thing about these skirts is that you can wear them in summer and in winter. I have about thirty printed skirts, most which I have bought and some of them which I made myself. I have a habit of wearing them with almost anything, including other prints, stripes and clashing colours. I'll never forget my sisters' mother in law commenting on the fact that I had a red skirt on and a pink coloured top... but I love it, and so does Preen (dress below almost sold out on asos.com)

Image 1 of Preen Line Kelly Dress Midi Colour Block Silk & Jersey




Marc by Marc Jacobs- Onyx Floral Silk Skirt off saksfifthavenue.com. This also comes in a dress, but sometimes a skirt is just so much more versatile. For those who don't want too much fuss- go with black or navy. For those who don't mind making a fuss- I'd go with some stripes, even another print. I actually like: 

Peter Pilotto - Printed Top 

Peter Pilotto Printed Top- off saksfifthavenue.com



Happy Shopping!
- Bianca & Orlando :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment